Saturday, February 19, 2005

New Bike!!!

This weekend Sarah and I made the trip to gear west to buy a bike. After 2 hours with Dave, I walked away with a new beautiful Trek Equinox 9. I originally wanted the 2004 Cervelo Dual, but they didn't have my size left. They had the 2005 available, but the 2004 had the red paint and a better look. So Dave introduced us to the Trek Equinox 7 and a Felt bike. The Trek Equinox 7 looked like a sweet bike, sans the paint. It was silver, not my favorite. Right behind it, a Trek Equinox 9, friggin RED. Awesome! Base price was a bit higher than we wanted to spend, but it was so close and I fell in love with it, so we went from there to get it fit. After some adjustments we were out the door and ready to go. Here's a picture:



I just wish it were warmer out so I could ride now. Time to bust out the trainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home